Performs a variety of customer service, in store, over the phone and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories.
1. Parts Department:
• Sells products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer’s needs.
• Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she comes in contact with.
• Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
• Record all sales and/or customer transactions in the computer system
• Provide service technicians with parts as required.
• Assist in merchandising displays.
• Maintains the retail sale floor and displays
• Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
• Performs other tasks as required
• Verify receiving documents.
2. Customer Service:
• Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and dealership’s satisfaction
• Greet customers immediately in a courteous manner
• Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices
•Schedule technicians days for service and maintenance work.
3. Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• Graduation from manufacturer Parts program preferred but not required
• Able to research parts for products
• Ability to effectively listen
• Ability to interpret customer needs
• Basic computer skills
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Good organizational skills
• Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously and with dignity
• Maintain positive relationships with customers, other employees and owners
• Be early, flexible and available for scheduling
• Focus on Quality & Service
• Be neat and clean
• Demonstrate an interest in growing the parts business
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org