WHY CHOOSE NATURAL GAS?
Heating Choices > Natural Gas
Natural gas is the right fuel for so many reasons. Here are ten of the best reasons …
- Convenience You’ll never run out of fuel. Underground pipelines mean there is no disruption of supply due to storms or power outages. Unlike other heat sources that leave ashes and odours, natural gas will never leave a mess. And you’ll love the convenience natural gas adds to your home – from instant, cozy heat, to precision cooking, and nice, long showers without running out of hot water.
- Versatility You can do more than heat your home. It can be used for water heating, clothes drying, cooking, and mood-setting fireplaces. It can also be used outdoors for barbecuing, gas lighting, and even to heat your swimming pool or hot tub.
- Savings It can save you money. Visit the appliance section to view cost comparison. Natural Gas is still your best energy buy.
- Safety It’s one of the world’s safest sources of energy used by over 15 million Canadians to heat their homes and businesses.
- Consistent, Reliable Supply It comes from a pipeline underground. It’s always there when you need it and you never have to worry about running out of fuel, or arranging for deliveries. Many natural gas appliances will operate during a power outage so you can still stay warm, have hot water and eat well.
- Future Possibilities Once your home is connected, it’s easy to convert appliances or add additional gas products later on:
- outside for your barbecue, pool heater, and gas lights
- in the basement for your water heater and clothes dryer
- in the kitchen for your range and/or cooktop
- in the den and living room for your natural gas fireplace.
- Environmental Benefits By all measures natural gas is the best energy alternative for today
- Abundant Domestic Production International supply issues will never stand in the way of heating your home. There is a secure supply of natural gas in Canada.
- Easier, More Affordable Maintenance Clean burning natural gas heating equipment means less maintenance and repairs over the years.
- Increased Resale Value of Your Home Adding natural gas heating, a fireplace and other appliances to your home, farm or cottage will pay dividends down the road when you decide it’s time to move.
Information from http://www.saskenergy.com/residential/benefits.asp
Click Here for our Natural Gas products selection.